Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Retro fireplaces, from Malm - I can't believe they still make these!

















I've moved: Please see my dramatically impoved site: RetroRenovation.com

These are fabulous beyond belief -- I am blown away that they still make these great, cone fireplaces! Okay, we're now into 60s style...but I think one of these Malm Fireplaces will look great on the screen porch we're planning out back. Alternatively: In the attic, when we get around to finishing off the space as an all purpose open space for yoga, reading, my daughter's sleepovers and a spare guest room.

You can find cheaper versions of these, originals, on eBay. A company called "Preway" also made them, including in the famous orange. But, I think that buying this classic design but new is a great idea - including going with the gas logs!

No comments: